Global Client Insurance & Risk Management Services
Whether your firm is a Fortune 500 company with established, multinational operations or just taking your first steps into the international arena, Lockton is prepared to help. Servicing multinational clients, no matter where you are based, is the singular focus of Lockton’s Global Client Services team. Our primary objective is to provide the most consistent high-quality service on a global basis.
Our global clients:
- Are involved in a broad spectrum of business, from high-tech to heavy manufacturing to construction
- Export products around the world
- Own subsidiaries outside their home country
- Have overseas sales offices and/or warehousing
- Participate in international joint ventures
- Own or operate as many as 5,000 foreign locations
- Invest in mature and emerging markets
- Have foreign licensing or franchising contractual relationships
- Have diverse activities, requiring customized levels of service and management information
We listen to your specific needs and preferences worldwide and serve as the central point for delivery of global insurance and risk management solutions and international service initiatives. We offer a unique combination of both central control and local flexibility with our international insurance services. Each is essential for smooth, practical, and effective management of your international insurance program.
Lockton is the world’s largest independent, privately owned global insurance broker, with more than 4,450 professionals working throughout North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. In addition, our strategic relationships through Lockton Global connect you to a select group. Each strategic partner in Lockton Global is resourced to provide a full array of risk management and consultancy services in their geographic areas of operation, providing the necessary “clout” in their respective marketplace.
In each country of operation, the Lockton Global office or partner will assign a service team that is:
- Experienced with the servicing of incoming international clients;
- Accountable for their responsibilities using service plans and an open items list;
- Loyal to Lockton —People with whom we regularly meet and with whom we work on either our own accounts or reciprocally on their clients;
- Motivated to provide first-class service.
As central coordinator and supervisor of these local service teams, each of our multinational clients has an international risk management specialist designated to their lead service team. These professionals are experts in international risk management and they are intimately familiar with providing global risk solutions on a worldwide basis. Your International Account Executive is responsible for ensuring the highest level of service for your account.
You can count on teamwork from our colleagues in Lockton offices and our local service partners abroad. Servicing the day-to-day international needs of our clients is simply part of Lockton’s service model. To view our network of partners, please see our Lockton Global page.
Service starts with listening. We take the time to understand your specific goals, design a program that fits your needs, aggressively negotiate coverage, and implement a service plan. You will have the same dedicated service team throughout the entire process which allows us to anticipate your needs and create accountability.
It’s all about you. As a private, family-owned company, all our Associates focus solely on you, our client, rather than public shareholders.
Long-term thinking. Clients stay with us based on our expertise, creative solutions, seamless global resources and outstanding service. Our client retention rate of 95 percent reiterates our commitment to each and every client.