Our staff has more than 100 years of combined experience for all of your Maritime Industry coverage requirements including: blue water; brown water; cruise ship/excursion and passenger vessels; inland and river transportation operators; marine terminal and stevedore operations; ocean container/equipment lessors; oil patch and foreign operations; boat builders/repair yards and marina operators.
In addition, our in-house marine claims specialists provide all the resources you need on a global scale. You will benefit from the strong relationships we have developed with the world’s most reputable maritime and port insurers--including all major U.S. domestic and international insurance companies, Lloyd’s underwriters, and all IGA Protection and Indemnity clubs.
You will benefit from our expertise in marine insurance coverage including:
- Protection & Indemnity
- Hull & Machinery
- Marine General Liability
- Bumbershoot (Marine Umbrella/Excess Liability)
- Cargo and related liabilities
- Wharfinger/Stevedore/Terminal Liabilities
- Inland Marine/Handling Equipment
- Property and Business Interruption/Loss of Revenue
- USL&H and MEL
- Terrorism cover
Our maritime industry specialties include:
- Vessel Operations of all types and locations
- Tug, barge and work boat operations
- Specialty vessel operations such as construction, seismic and heavy lift
- Ship Repair, Builders Risk/Construction and Sea Trials
- Yachts, Yacht Builders and Professional Sailing Teams
- Marina Operations and Yacht Clubs
- Marine Property (piers, wharves, docks and pilings)
- Mariner Professional Activities (pilots, divers and crew)
Please click on one of the following links for further information on our specialist experience in Marine Cargo and Marine Hull.
Click here to learn more about our International Marine capabilities.
Click here to find a Lockton Marine expert near you.
Service starts with listening. We take the time to understand your specific goals, design a program that fits your needs, aggressively negotiate coverage, and implement a service plan. You will have the same dedicated service team throughout the entire process which allows us to anticipate your needs and create accountability.
It’s all about you. As a private, family-owned company, all our Associates focus solely on you, our client, rather than public shareholders.
Long-term thinking. Clients stay with us based on our expertise, creative solutions, seamless global resources and outstanding service. Our client retention rate of 95 percent reiterates our commitment to each and every client.