Lockton's Executive Benefits Practice provides corporate clients, shareholders, owners and executives with solutions in succession, retention, reward and supplemental benefit programs. Clients turn to us for consulting and design of business succession planning, life insurance, disability income protection and associated advanced planning techniques.
Consulting expertise include:
Executive Life Insurance
- Analysis of benefit levels for key employees
- Support for post-retirement continuation of coverage
- Examination of potentially tax-advantaged capabilities
Business Continuity Planning
- Planning to mitigate risks faced by business owners
- Application of tools such as stock redemption, buy sell structuring and funding, key person coverage, severance plans, and human capital protection for investors and lenders
Estate Preservation and Wealth Creation
- Integration of corporate benefits with individual estate planning objectives using specialized funding techniques
- Customized planning: exploring irrevocable trusts, leveraged gifting, discounted valuation and charitable planning techniques
Related Retirement Insights
Executive Benefits Practice- Dependability, Expertise, Capabilities
Corporate Key Person- Considerations and Overview
Executive Bonus Plan- How does it work?
Executive Disability Plan- What is an integrated disability income plan?
Executive Benefits Solutions Questionnaire
Securities may be offered through Lockton Financial Advisors, LLC, a registered Broker-Dealer, member FINRA, SIPC. Investment Advisory services may be offered through Lockton Investment Advisors, LLC, a federally Registered Investment Adviser. For California, Lockton Financial Advisors, LLC, d/b/a Lockton Insurance Services, LLC, license number 0G13569. Securities and Investment Advisory services may also be offered through representatives of NFP Securities, Inc, member FINRA, SIPC. Not all representatives of Lockton offer securities or investment advisory services. Lockton Companies and its subsidiaries are not affiliated with NFP Securities, Inc.